RoboCop is a 5 reel, 25 payline slot machine game which has been produced by casino software developer Playtech. The game is based on the 1987 iconic film which starred Peter Well as police officer Alex Murphy(RoboCop).
The reels: 5
Paying combinations: 25
The value of the coins per line: 1
The size of bets: 0.05 - 5
The max win: 750
The expected payout percentage: 95%
Symbols of Slot RoboCop
The highest value slots symbol is the wild which substitutes for all other symbols bar the scatter – 5 on a payline will give you an impressive 100 times your stake. The RoboCop Detroit Police badge is that scatter and key to triggering the bonus feature.
In the base game, there are 4 randomly triggered bonus features which can occur on any spin:
- Shootout Spin feature – wild symbols are dispersed from the gun on random reel positions.
- Robot Attack Spin feature – an ED-209 big wild symbol is added to the reels.
- Line-Up Spin feature – each winning payline is enhanced with 2 different multipliers.
- OCP Bonus feature – you get to enter the OCP offices and pick symbols of the same kind to win cash prizes.
- Back to the RoboCop Detroit Police badge scatter – if it appears simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5, you will access the feature menu.
Free Spins at Slot RoboCop
Shootout Free Games feature – you will receive 10 free spins with random wilds added on each free spin.
Robot Attack Free Games feature – you get 5 free spins with the ED-209 big wild symbol (3×3 in size) added to reels 2, 3 and 4 on each free spin.
Line-Up Free Games feature – you play with 15 free spins but benefit from 2 multipliers on every winning combination.
Bonus Feature at Slot RoboCop
OCP Mega Bonus feature – you enter the OCP offices and pick characters until you have 3 of the same with 4 different levels. Each slots symbol you pick is collected in its collection area in its own level – once the level is complete, you will win that prize and the feature ends.
Look out for wilds as well as x5 multipliers that which will enhance your winnings.