Stop moping and waste their time. It is time to earn money. Make a deposit and receive a new player welcome bonus of $ 2000 from Ignition Сasino.
Bonus consists of two parts:
- 100% up to $ 1000 Сasino Bonus;
- 100% up to $ 1000 Poker Bonus.
To get casino first deposit bonus, simply create an account at the casino on our link and update your account.
Terms and Conditions 100% up to $ 1000 First Deposit Bonus from Casino Ignition
- The first deposit bonus amount is subject to a 25X playthrough requirement before the deposit, bonus amount and any winnings can be withdrawn.
- Forfeiting this bonus will result in the bonus and any subsequent winnings associated with it to be removed from players' accounts.
- In cases where rollover or other criteria as set out in individual bonus Terms and Conditions are not met within six months of the initial bonus redemption, any remaining bonus funds and associated winnings will be forfeited.
- Specified games contribute to playthrough requirements and certain games may have a greater contribution than others. Any play in Single Deck Blackjack, Double Deck Blackjack, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Craps, Roulette are excluded. For more information please view our wagering contribution chart.
- The maximum total bonus issued is $ 1,000 and can only be redeemed once.
- To get the poker bonus is not enough deposit. Poker player will receive a bonus, only if it will win back.
Bonuses are awarded for points under the following scheme:
15 points - bonus $5
85 points - bonus $20
185 points - bonus $25
400 points - bonus $50
1000 points - bonus $100
2500 points - bonus $200
5000 points - bonus $250
10000 points - bonus $350
That is, to get a bonus of $1000 You must to score 19185 points in the poker.
Terms and Conditions 100% up to $ 1000 Poker Bonus from Ignition Casino
- The 100% New Player Welcome Bonus is based on the total of your deposits made within 24 hours of your first deposit.
- All issued bonuses are based on the Poker Points you earn within 30 days of your first deposit.
- Bonuses will be issued next day after a point level is reached.
- The bonuses are issued in levels based on the table above the next day after you reach the required amount of Poker Points.
- There is no rollover on bonuses issued from Poker Points earned.
- The maximum total bonus issued is $1,000.
- Any bonus amount that falls between two tiers will be paid out according to the ratio of Points / dollars at that Tier. For example, if a player makes a deposit of $ 60 and earns 185 Poker Points, they will have completed Tier 3 and earned $50 of their welcome bonus.
- Tier 4 requires 215 additional Poker Points to earn an additional $50; therefore to earn the remaining $10 at that ratio you will need to earn 43 more Poker Points, as detailed below:
Tier 4: 215 Poker Points = $50
Remaining bonus / Tier bonus = $10/$50 = 0.20
0.20 x 215 Poker Points = 43 Poker Points required to unlock the remaining $10 bonus.