Blackjack it is a combination of the 2 cards: ace and a card of nominal of 10, Jack, Queen, King.
In the Blackjack player plays against the dealer casino. From one to seven players can play under the rules. Also, a player can play at a few places: stakes for each seat and in the order received cards from the dealer for each bet. The game is played from one to 8 decks of 52 cards. For each hand (box) card sand points are received and they are summed. The meaning of the game is to score more points than the dealer, but not more than 21 or to achieve, that was at the dealer bust (over 21).
If you have 22 or higher, you go bust and the dealer wins the hand. Conversely, if the dealer's hand exceeds 21, they will go bust and the player wins the bet. Aces may be counted as 1 or 11 points, cards from two to nine are considered to be at pare, deuce-two points, a triple -three points, four -four points, etc.
The value of a hand (box) is the sum of the point values of the individual cards. Except, a "blackjack" is the highest hand, consisting of an ace and any 10 - point card, and it outranks all other 21-point hands. After bets are made by the players, the dealer hands over everything, including himself 2 cards. At the same time his hands over the top card face up. If a player wins his bet pays 1:1. If the player has Blackjack, he bet pays 1.5:1.
Variants of the game that are available for the player:
- Stand: the player stops game card itself, while the dealer discovers a solution to all players at the table, and after answering all the players, is beginning to gain the card himself. The dealer is obliged to recruit themselves cards until he is 16 points, he has no right to stop earlier. If the dealer goes over 21 points, then any player who did not already bust will win.
- Hit: player draws another card (and more if he wishes). If this card causes the player's total points to exceed 21 (known as "breaking" or "busting") then he loses.
- Double: the player doubles his bet, but it may give only one additional card.
- Split: If the player has a pair, or any two 10 - point cards, then he may double his bet and separate his cards into two individual hands. The dealer will automatically give each card a second card. Then, the player may hit, stand, or double normally. However, when splitting aces, each ace gets only one card.
- Sometimes doubling after splitting is not allowed. If the player gets a ten and ace after splitting, then it counts as 21 points, not a blackjack. Usually the player may keep re-splitting up to a total of four hands. Sometimes re-splitting aces is not allowed.
- Surrender: After receiving two cards, the player can refuse to continue the game further. The dealer will take your cards and half of the bet. The game continues in the remaining boxes. In none of the casino you will be allowed to make the surrender, if the dealer has an ace, and in the majority of establishments is prohibited leaving your card worth ten points. (If you have an ace, do not surrender, it is recommended to present in your hand).
If the dealer's hand is equal to that of the player, the situation is called a "push" and results in both counterparts receiving back their bets. However, if one side has a blackjack (an Ace with any face -card or a 10), also known as a natural, while the other side has 21, but with more than two cards, e.g. Q83, the one with blackjack wins the hand.
Also, in the game of Blackjack there is such a term as insurance. In fact, you can protect yourself from potential combination "Blackjack" from a dealer in the event that the top card, he opened the face up is an ace.
How does the insurance bet blackjack?
To make this bet is not necessarily.
However, if you decide to make an insurance bet, you need to shell out up to half of your original bet. It can be less than half of the initial rate, but no more. The insurance assumes payment rate of 2 to 1. If the dealer has a natural blackjack will, you actually get back the original bid, which lost due to natural blackjack dealer.
Progressive Blackjack includes additional bet on the jackpot. Put the dollar, if you have four suited aces, win the jackpot.